Thread: Mac with free iPod Touch

Mac with free iPod Touch

I heard from some college students that if we buy a MAC laptop from Apple store they are offering Ipod Touch for free.Free iPod with Mac, sounds good. Is it true ? if yes whats the criteria? I mean is it only for college students or any one can get?

Re: Mac with free iPod Touch

Yeah, that was true but there was some extra condition behind getting free Ipod. It was an program called as Back to School promo. Anyways, i think this program is no more in function. The program was like ff you’re a college student or a faculty or staff member at any grade level and you buy a new Mac through September 8 2008, you were about to get a free iPod touch.The Best Buy ad changes from week to week. No one can tell you for certain if that promo will return. You'll just have to keep your eyes open and be ready to move when it drops.

The program was like first you have to buy a Mac computer at the Apple Online Store and then buy an iPod touch or iPod nano. Than you might get qualified or a maximum rebate of up to $299. So according to this rebate a 8 GB iPod nano that cost around the same will be free for you. Unfortunately this scheme is no more.

I would have bought MAC and any ipod to get qualified for the free Ipod touch i were aware of this Back to school promo. But i got late to get this news. Anyways, will wait for any next similar scheme. Thanks for the help.