Thread: Adjust brightness on htc sprint

Adjust brightness on htc sprint

Hi,

I dont have brightness or contrast adjustments shortcuts on my htc phone. so everytime i have to go to settings to adjust the brightness. It seems to have four steps. As you press the app button each time, the brightness cycles through one of the four gradients. I like the functionality of Window's Mobile's backlight auto adjust but it typically makes my screen brighter than i really need to see it well.There is some impact on battery life, as can be expected. please give me any application name which can deal with this issue so that I can play around with my phone.

Thank you

Re: Adjust brightness on htc sprint

Lumos is fully customizable auto-backlight changer developed as a complete replacement for HTC built-in auto backlight service in newest HTC devices starting from HTC Diamond and Raphael. It focuses on minimal CPU usage (0.05-0.3%), maximum battery saving, low memory footprint and maximum backlight change smoothness and responsiveness. Lumos combines only the best from all currently available auto-backlight solutions and adds many extras

If you are not satisfy with your in built automatic backlight adjustment then You must download G-Light , With this tool you can adjust your backlight levels according to the values your light sensor measures. You can also change the interval how often the light sensor should be accessed.

Download LevelSight This was originally built to flatten the brightness levels between AC and BATT on the Kaiser, but since lacking a workable front-camera API access, this works out better on devices with a light sensor. All this does is TURNS OFF the auto-backlight whenever reported light levels drop below 4 using a custom running-mean algorithm. When turned off, the backlight falls back to whatever you have your AC/BATT light levels set to in your control panel. This solves the issue of the auto-backlight not dimming below backlight level 3.