Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-07-2009

Cannot execute tskschedule.exe on T-mobile

Hello,

I have T-mobile with windows 6.1 rom and I'm having an issue that I can't seem to find any type solution for online. I often get a notification errors like cannot cannot execute tskschedule.exe. i dont know how to get rid out of it. For a change a downgrade to windows 6.0 version but still i am getting same error message.

Help me!!!!!!
Old 30-07-2009

Re: Cannot execute tskschedule.exe on T-mobile

MemMaid is a tool that scans and detects all the files and registry entries that consume your memory and removes them leaving your Pocket PC's memory clean like never before. The only tool you will ever need to clean and manage your Pocket PC's memory. Select "Find"-> "Find Duplicates". MemMaid will likely find 1 or more duplicate entries and will automatically put a check mark next to them. Select "Delete" to remove the duplicate entries.
Old 30-07-2009

Try hard reset on your T-mobile then restored full backup with SPB Backup for creating backup copies of the data on your Pocket PC , using the Device Rom Upgrade option (Which doesn't touch some of the WM system files I guess). The restore went fine, but I believe this is when the errors started happening.
Old 30-07-2009

Go to google and search for SKTools Lite and install it on your mobile, its a freeware which can go look in the notification queue and just go ahead and delete all entries regarding those two tskschedule and connmgr. If you want to delete it permanently, you will need to perform a hard reset and restore your system from backup.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,