Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-07-2009

How to put pictures from your samsung propel onto the computer

Hi,

I was wondering if I can just purchase a USB cord compatible with Samsung A767 (Propel) or do I also need to purchase some kind of software. How to put pictures from your samsung propel onto the computer, is there a way to buy a usb cord or something? I Cannot go online on my phone because i do not have the plan any ideas?
Old 29-07-2009

Re: How to put pictures from your samsung propel onto the computer

To put pictures from your samsung A767 propel onto the computer, you need to connect your phone into computer with usb cable. After connect a drive letter appear on My computer. You can open it and select which one you want to upload. Copy and paste that photos. Use also Samsung PC Studio.
Old 29-07-2009

You can also upload pictures from your samsung propel onto the computer by going to messages, Click New Message, Click on Picture Message, then Click on the button on the top left hand corner with your finger, then Click XYZ, Instead of putting in a number, put in your email adress, Then you need to attach the picture you wanted to send and SEND.
Old 29-07-2009

You can also send photos from phone through the blue tooth. On your blue tooth device and connect it to the computer blue tooth and then you able to transfer your pictures from your samsung propel onto the computer.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,