Thread: Sony BDP S560 Wireless Blu Ray Player

Sony BDP S560 Wireless Blu Ray Player

I want to buy a Sony's Wireless Blu Ray Player. I had seen it on the internet and found it very attractive. What is packaged content and what is approximate price of this product. Does it works with gaming consoles. I do not know much about it but better if anyone list me the entire feature of this product. Any suggestion really appreciated.

Re: Sony BDP S560 Wireless Blu Ray Player

Here other than Sony both Samsung and LG is going to launch the wireless Blu-ray players. The Blu-ray player launched by Sony Model No. BDP-S560 is a wi-fi player which can be synced very easily with our home theater system, pc, media server and gaming consoles. The device has an onboard decoding utility. This utility decodes any music sound and video to Dolby TrueHD. The only thing lack in the player is a USB support at front panel.

The product is available on Sony site for sale. The approximate cost of this product is $349.99. The main features of this product is Dolby True HD output plus Decoding, multi channel decoder in HDMI mode, mp3 playback, a/v sync, bit rate indicator, very easy setup, quick start mode, burning support, images, noise reduction, Ethernet connection and 1 Year warranty both on Parts and labour.

The wireless player by Sony is great portable tool to play your traditional videos and audio in high definition. The best thing about this tool is that it has a HDMI decoding service which gives you an pure HDMI experience. The box is just not a traditional player but a DVD RW which can burn normal DVD's and blu-rays. Create you own High Definition videos and audios. It is a great add on device which turns your entire home into a pure HD theater.