Thread: Why shouldn't I buy an iphone 3GS

Why shouldn't I buy an iphone 3GS

Hello friends,

I was able to find out it is a good stuff Okay.But with some overheating issues in the hot weather and seemingly not the best battery life, but those things aside, why shouldn't I go out and buy one an iphone 3 GS right now?what you guys think?

thanks for reading me.!!

Re: Why shouldn't I buy an iphone 3GS

I need to emphasize that before i buy this 3gs that people talking about iphone 3gs.People keep get me down because stupid question , they all mentioned there phone not hot and now i buy my 3gs 32 gb.it will warm 10 % first day but by next week it may soar up 60 % .so am anxious t i'm doing right now with my iphone through money away

If you load tracks with the memory card in-situ it takes almost ten times longer to load. To be honest we are talking app loading times of SECONDS here It's a hugely inferior experience.More over only if you use iTunes,But you don't get better than iTunes for library management so it's a small price to pay.Programs like yamipod allow you to pirate I mean backup - music from your mates.If you are happy with the performance of the iPhone 3G..I'm going to get the iPhone 3GS because I am too much of a fan/geek for Apple stuff. I'll be shelling out £540 for a pay-as-you-go iPhone 3GS.

Myself having ipod touch for a while now and it's great. it does the same stuff an iphone does besides make a phone call and take pictures. so easy to browse the web, and tons of fun apps.. useful apps, I would say 100% go for it. as soon as my current contract is up I'm getting one.Apple sells the iPhone all over the world. So I don't think it makes sense to sell 4G because the network operators need to support the faster speed.