Thread: Photo Phonebook: Snyc Facebook contacts with iphone contacts

Photo Phonebook: Snyc Facebook contacts with iphone contacts

I'll try to be more clear on your Facebook friends have a picture associated with their profile. On your iPhone, you can attach a photo to each contact. Well the free application Picture Phonebook allows you to retrieve the photo of your Facebook friends and link automatically to your iPhone.

Here, we will have to be even more careful to understand the steps to follow:

1 - You go to http://photophonebook.org/ to subscribe to Phonebook picture (it's free I can assure you).

2 - You install the Photo Phonebook on your iPhone. They will offer you the link for the download (still free).

3 - Once the application is installed on your iPhone, you start Phont Phonebook, you log in using your picture Phonebook.

4 - Photo Phonebook will then ask you to login with your Facebook account.

5 - The application automatically retrieves pictures of your friends on Facebook.

Attention, Picture Phonebook crush the photos you have already linked to your contact.

Re: Photo Phonebook: Snyc Facebook contacts with iphone contacts

Get feX for Facebook from the iTunes App Store. If you use Facebook and you have an iPhone, feX is a must have utility! feX allows you to keep your iPhone contacts up to date with information about your friends from Facebook with a quick and easy to use interface.

Re: Photo Phonebook: Snyc Facebook contacts with iphone contacts

Dear All,

I have bought LGKF510 Mobile and am happy to have it. It's quite easy to use and handle. But one thing I must ask coz I couldn't find any solution to do this. If any of you could tell me the procedure of sending an SMS to a group of people (i.e. Family, VIP etc), I'll be very thankful. Please write in detail how to send an SMS to a group of contacts through LGKF510.

Regards,
    Guriya Ali.