Thread: How to make iPhone to resend failed SMS automatically?

How to make iPhone to resend failed SMS automatically?

I have iPhone 3GS and I am using this mobile phone from last 6 months. I want to know that what I should do to make this phone resend failed messages automatically. If anyone knows any option or application for this then please let me know.

Re: How to make iPhone to resend failed SMS automatically?

I have gone through your query and as far as I know in iPhone there is no such option in iPhone to resend failed messages automatically. As far as applications are concern then you can search on internet about this. if you need any more inflation regarding this then let me know.

Well I was also looking for similar kind of option in my iPhone and I have tried to search in the internet regarding this and after spending some time on the internet I have come know that there is a application called BiteSMS which has feature to resend failed text messages and after that I have download and installed that application in my mobile phone and after doing that my problem get solved.

I think you should also install that application in your mobile phone and after that you have to se whether it helps you or not. According to me after installing BiteSMS you will not face any problem.

I agree with the above post I am using BiteSMS application and it is very nice. Whenever any message gets fail while sending in your mobile phone at that time this application will try to resend that message until your messages gets successfully send.

Thank you for helping me. after referring your replay I have installed bite SMS application in my mobile phone and after doing that my problem get solved. BiteSMS is very nice application with very nice features. I really appreciate your help.