Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-07-2009

Samsung omnia manual

Hi,

I have second hand samsung omnia mobile phone and i dont know how to use some features on it. i dont have the user manual for Samsung Omnia . I went to samsung omnia site and download the user manual for my phone but its in Korean language and i dont understand this language so could you please give me the download linbk for samsung omnia user manual.

Thanks
Old 28-07-2009

Re: Samsung omnia manual

You can download the quick user guide from here. This Quick Start Guide has been specially designed to guide you through the functions and features of your device. Some of the contents in this guide may differ from your phone depending on the software of the phone or your service provider.
Old 28-07-2009

Re: Samsung omnia manual

Download Samsung Omnia user manual from here It will give you information about all the application like Games, Calculator, Smart Converter, Task Manager, Task Switcher, File Explorer, TV Out Viewer, Digital Frame, Smart Reader, External GPS many more.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,