Thread: LG Dare usb auto detection problem

LG Dare usb auto detection problem

Hi,

I installed USB drivers for LG Dare. The problem seems to be when you first connect the Dare via the USB to the PC, it automatically connects because its default is set to “Ask on Plug” in the USB Auto detection area, the Dare screen only gives the option to select either music or data and connect. I press that option, but nothing shows up on my computer for me to copy/paste my pictures& music.

Re: LG Dare usb auto detection problem

While going into the settings & tools menu, there is an option for USB Auto Detection. When selecting “Ask on Plug”, each time your PC is connected to the device, the phone’s screen will ask if you want to sync music or data. After that put the selected songs onto SYNC LIST, then go to your phone, settings and tools, USB Auto Detection, and select SYNC MUSIC (if you have this) Then it will sync the songs onto your phone for you to enjoy!

All you need to do is hook ur phone up to the computer, put your phone on the main screen, go to the menu, then go to settings and tools, then click tools, then go to USB Mass Storage, then just open itunes and right click on a song and click copy. there should be a large rectangular box saying drag items here, in that box you can drag music from itunes or wherever u store music on ur computer, to that box, when ur done click start sync at the bottom of the rectangle. You can move it to your SD card and then plug that into your computer and you should be able to transfer the pics right off the card.

You can also use bitpim software, to add phone book contacts and also to add ringtones that the phone will recognize. It allows you to view and manipulate data on many CDMA phones from LG, Samsung, Sanyo and other manufacturers. This includes the PhoneBook, Calendar, WallPapers, RingTones (functionality varies by phone)