Thread: Zune vs iTouch

Zune vs iTouch

Which one is the best ? i was looking to buy one of the gadget but which one ? i cant buy both . Both are really good i cant take any decision .please if some oine have used both please tell me which one is best .

Re: Zune vs iTouch

The new Zune could easily compete with the iPod Touch.
    But how is this possible you say, and this new Zune will watch high definition video format 16 / 9, and above the market will have an HDMI output. The two choices available memory will be 32GB and 16GB.rumors that the Zune could support HD 3D game XBox roam the canvas.

Re: Zune vs iTouch

I recommend not getting a zune, and getting an ipod touch instead, because you -cannot- beat the quality of the apple products and ipods. itouch is better, you can hack it and get loads of awesome applications..

iPod line and is available with 8, 16, or 32 GB of flash memory. It includes Apple's Safari web browser and is the first iPod with wireless access to the iTunes Store. It also has access to Apple's App Store. The second generation iPod Touch, featuring external volume controls, a built-in speaker, a contoured back, built-in Nike+, and Bluetooth support.

Zune players come in two variants, one hard-drive based and the other flash-memory based. Both play music, videos, and podcasts, display images, and receive (but not record) FM radio which includes, RBDS that allows you to receive digital information in conventional FM radio broadcasts displaying, Traffic Announcement, station identification, song title, and artist being broadcast. You can share files wirelessly with other Zunes and via USB with Xbox 360s and Windows PCs. Any Zune can also be synced wirelessly with a Windows PC. The Zune is currently not compatible with Mac OS X or Linux.

Zune software, which runs only on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, allows users to manage files on the player, rip audio CDs, manage music, and buy songs, music videos, and TV shows at the Zune Marketplace online store using Microsoft Points or a Zune Pass, which allows the subscriber to temporarily download unlimited songs and permanently keep ten favorite songs each month
    ~*~Silent~Kid~*~
    "To The World You May Be Just One Person, But To One Person You May Be The World"