Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-07-2009

New motorola mobile phones

I am planning to give a Motorola mobile phone to my uncle as a birthday gift to them. But i am very much confused and don't have much time to find out which mobile phone has good features and decided which phone will be suitable to give a gift to them and for me budget is not a concern. Can anyone help me selecting Motorola mobile phone. I am planning to buy Motorola Karma QA1.
Old 24-07-2009

Motorola phones for 2009

I have found out some of the Motorola mobile phone which is very good please have a check for the same and you decide which you want to go for, according to me all of them are best.

Motorola T720
Motorola w370 mobile phone
Motorola w376 mobile phone
Motorola FR68 and FR6000 computer phones in India
Old 24-07-2009

New motorola mobile phones

If you are planning to have Motorola Karma QA1 instead of that i would recommend you to once have a look at Motorola ROKR E8 because this phone is comparative good too where it has a large 2GB memory, EDGE, FM radio, calendar and a 2MP camera with zoom and extensive configuration options. Keys are good with a minimal hesitant touch pressure point.

Motorola ROKR E8 Mobile Phone

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,