Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-07-2009
Members

How to move pictures from phone memory to the memory card on Motorola q9c

My friend is facing some issue with his Motorola q9c mobile phone he has recently switch to Motorola from Nokia mobile and he don't know how to move images from phone memory to his memory card so he had some at my place but i also don't know what steps are to be followed for the same. Can anyone provide us any steps about the same. Thanks in Advance.
Old 24-07-2009

Transfer Images To Memory Card

If you what to know what steps you need to follow fro transferring your images from phone memory to memory card then you can check out manuals which has come with your mobile phone if you don't have it then take it from manufacturer site or click on download for downloading it.

Download
Old 24-07-2009

How to transfer pictures from phone to memory card

If you really want to move your images which is being stored in phone memory to memory card then it's very simple for that you need to scroll to and highlight the file - -> Menu - -> Move and then navigate to where you want the image placed - -> Select here or else you can do it as you where doing it in your Nokia phone.
Old 24-07-2009
Members

How to move pictures from phone memory to the memory card on Motorola q9c

Thanks for replying me i have try to follow scroll to and highlight the file - -> Menu - -> Move and then navigate to where you want the image placed - -> Select here this steps but was not able to transfer it but manual really help me out. If would recommend people if you are planning to take Motorola phone then it's working is totally different as compared to Nokia phones.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,