Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-07-2009
Bavol

Applications for Samsung sgh a137

Hi friends,

I have recently bought Samsung sgh a137 mobile phone it's very cool and great. I need to have some application which can work on my mobile phone i guess all java applications can run on my phone, but when i try to find it on internet was not able to find any supported application for it. Can anyone provide me some good application for my cell phone.
Old 24-07-2009

Download software for Samsung sgh a137

As per my knowledge your phone doesn't support Java application in that case you need first see your manual and check whether your phone does any other technology like .sis or some other kind of software or you can contact your manufacture and ask them about the same, they will be the right person to tell you about it.
Old 24-07-2009

Download software for Samsung sgh a137

My brother is also having Samsung sgh a137 mobile phone with him, i have try a lot to find any application or games for his mobile phone, but was not able to get a single application for his phone. I guess this mobile doesn't support any applications thats why my brother has decided to take a new phone because it doesn't have any supportive applications for it. I would suggest all of you not to take this mobile if yu really want to run any application on it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,