Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-07-2009

HTC usb driver installation problem

Hi,

I am facing problem in installing the modem drivers on my pc , whenever I tried to install the drivers I get a message saying "The file 'qcmdmxp.sys' on HTC USB Driver Disk is needed.Can some one please explain how to install those modem drivers, any help will be appreciated.

Thank you
Old 24-07-2009

Re: HTC usb driver installation problem

What do you mean by USB Driver? You need Active syncing software or what ? If so, then you can download ActiveSync 4.5 here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ivesync45.mspx. I guess you are trying to install DIAG mode, use sprint pcs connection manager for drivers.
Old 24-07-2009

There is two Mortscripts included in the attached .zip file, This will allow you to connect to the Internet via the "Internet Sharing" app without any problem , apply "MogulTetherFix.mscr" and, make sure that proper registry entries made both for "Wireless Modem" and "Internet Sharing". To use these scripts you must first download, and install MortScript,and this
Old 24-07-2009

For updating all HTC devices, use Driver Robot. Driver Robot has the industry's best hardware detection. It correctly identifies 100% of all consumer hardware devices. If it's in your computer, Driver Robot can see it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,