Thread: LG Dare turn off internet

LG Dare turn off internet

Hi,

I am having Lg Dare mobile phone with me and i am going out for business meeting for few days, i am giving my cell phone to my younger brother and i don't want that he should use internet service till i come back from my business tour. Can anyone tell me what should i do in order to turn OFF my internet.

If you want don't want your younger brother to use internet service on your phone they change your username and password and he won't be able to use internet anymore as you know that for using internet connection on your phone you need to have username and password if it's correct then only you can use internet on your phone.

I have try to do that to once i don't know how does he come to know my new password is there any other way where i can temporary disable internet services when i come back from my tour i can enable it back again without paying any additional cost for internet connection.

Internet turn OFF on LG Dare mobile phone

Well in that case you need to call customer care and tell them that you need to have Internet blocked for few days on your phone and i guess this usually take less then 24 hrs for your service to get deactivated. Once you come back again make a call to same and tell them to activate your internet connect and i don't thing so fro reconnection you need to pay more charges as compared to first time, they will charge very nominal from you.