Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-07-2009
Ethan123

HTC Touch Pro genisis emulator

I am trying to get a SNES emulator work with my HTC Touch Pro but it's not working with it. At the same time i have als try to find out some different versions of SNES which can work on my phone but whenever i try to install or run it i am getting an error message or sometimes i will be able to load up a ROM and then it gets down. Can anyone help me out with this issue.
Old 22-07-2009

HTC Touch Pro genisis emulator

you need to have KforTouchPro_v1.0.0.3.CAB install in your system and you need to make some tweak and putting it to lowest quality sound settings so that it doesn't effect it as much but it will still play a lot smoother without sound. After you install it you have to open up the games folder through programs and click on the "switch to IMEI " button. Once you have done playing the emulator,you are supposed to uncheck the box and then close the program.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,