Thread: Pocket PC enable TV out

Bavol Guest

Pocket PC enable TV out

I am facing some issues with my Pocket PC early i was able to watch TV through my TV out option but from few days it is not working. I have tried a lot to find it over internet but was not able to get any solution for enabling my TV out . When i asked my friend about the same he told me i need to get some file for enabling it is it true then can anyone provide me the file.

Pocket PC enable TV out

To have a TV Out you need to first have audio dongle and at the same time you also need camcorder or iPod video cable. Now plug the camcorder or iPod video cable into the docket, and plug the docket into your phone. Now open the control panel, enable the video output and select the correct standard and press OK. If there is no video output, try switching the outputs until you get a signal.

Bavol Guest

Pocket PC enable TV out

I have try to follow the above mention steps too but still not able to get TV out, when i asked my friend about it he told me that i need to download some cab files from the internet and then only i would be able to ebnable TV out from my mobile phone is it right ?

Pocket PC enable TV out

yes it right you need to make some changes and at the same time you also need to download some files too. but before doing this you need to change the registry value of \HKLM\Software\HTC\H2W\TVOutCableI to 1 and then download it from here.