Thread: Need Samsung Omnia i910 software

Need Samsung Omnia i910 software

I have recently bought Samsung Omnia i910 cell phone which is very cool. I need to have some software which are compatible with my mobile phone. I had asked about the same to some of my friends but they also don't have any ideas about it. Can anyone provide me some standard software like calculator, calender or any other basic application which is important in day-to-day.

Download GPS Navigation System for Samsung Omnia i910 software

I have try to find out GPS navigation software where this software will tell you where are you going with turn-by-turn voice directions and street names, informing you of the distance to your destination, and the estimated drive time. At the same time this software also allows you to enter the starting point and end point of any route and immediately receive detailed turn-by-turn navigation. For downloading Mobium click on download.

Download Mobium

Games for Samsung Omnia i910 mobile phone

You can download 123 Free Solitaire card game which is very good game if you love to play cards.123 Free Solitaire includes twelve great solitaire games: Carpet, Eighteens, Flower Garden, FreeCell, Grandfather's Clock, Klondike, Pyramid, Royal Rendezvous, Spider, Spider One Suit, Spider Two Suits and Travellers.

Download

Need Samsung Omnia i910 software

If you would like to change you wallpaper after some interval then i would suggest you to use Magic Wallpaper it's a fast, fun, easy to use tool that helps you to create original images for your mobile phone. Any picture from your computer or from the Internet can be customized and transformed to an amazing image that you can have on your mobile phone as a wallpaper or store it in memory for later access.

Magic Wallpaper