Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-07-2009

Samsung gravity memory card issue

Hi friends,

My friend is facing some problem with this mobile phone early everything was working fine but today when he inserted his card into his computer and transfer some songs and important file he was able to transfer into his memory card but when he inserted into his mobile phone now his card is not getting detected by his Samsung gravity mobile phone. Can anyone tell what would be the issue in this case. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Old 22-07-2009

Samsung gravity memory card problem

What is the size of your memory card which you are having it if it's of 8 GB then it won't be supported because i was also facing such kind of issue and i call customer support the same and they told me that Samsung gravity only support upto 4gb of memory card. So i would suggest you to insert less then 4 GB card and have a check for the same.
Old 22-07-2009

I am also having 8 gb memory card but when i am trying to insert 2 gb memory card also it's not getting detected, but sometimes it get detected and it ask for password to open it and i haven't set any password for the same. The same card if i try to insert it in some another phone then it's working fine. I have really got frustrated with this phone.
Old 22-07-2009

Then in that case i think there is some issue with your memory and since you have recently bought it i would recommend you to goto service center and tell them about the same and they will fix this issue for free of cost or it might happen that you will get a replace one for the same. But before going to service center make sure you have all the backups of your important contacts because you won't be able to get it onces you have giving to them.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,