Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-07-2009

How to save ringtones on Motorola phone

I have recently bought Motorola ve240 cell phone for my brother, so i have decided to put some of his favorites ringtones before gifting him. When i transfer ringtones and songs to my sound folder, i am able to hear those songs but when i am trying to set it as ringtone it's not allowing me to do so. Can anyone help me out with this issue. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Old 21-07-2009

Save ringtones on Motorola phone

You can visit any third party site and you can make your own ringtone and send it via email attachment where you can download that attachment on your phone and you would be able to save your ringtone on Motorola mobile phone or else check out the below link

Transfer Ringtones, Pictures and Video in Motorola RAZR V3
Old 21-07-2009

How to save ringtones on Motorola phone

As per my knowledge in Motorola mobile phone if you want to have any ring tone you can save it if it's in .wav or .mp3 format only. If you want to have any ring tone to be set then send it to your phone as .mp3 songs which would be stored in your gallery then goto setting option and say it as set as ring tone and your ring tone would be saved for you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,