Thread: Motorola i560 cell phone

Motorola i560 cell phone

The gaming system included in the Motorola i560 works on J2ME, which includes fun little games! Obviously, being a standard in the industry, the i560 offers the services EMS and SMS messages. You also can send messages to photos and clips! The calendar available is very easy to use and Motorola has a directory with a capacity of 600. The predictive text system uses the T9 technology, being a super easy to use. Motorola i530, the i560 is tougher and more powerful than its predecessor. With the strongest ruggedized shell and best weatherproofing available on the market today, the Motorola i560 is one tough flip phone.The Motorola i560 is perfect as it made to adhere to the Military Standard 810F that means this gusty phone has the capability to perform just fine even in dusty environments, withstand vibration and drops on hard surfaces without a scratch. The fact that the phone is available with GPS location technology and MOTOTalk off-network service makes it most suitable for emergency situations or to be used in remote areas. Besides being only the second camera phone in Nextel's handset lineup, the Motorola i850 comes with a relatively sparse set of features, including a 600-contact phone book with room in each entry for an e-mail address, an IP address, and seven phone numbers, along with the Direct Connect number; a calendar with month and week views; the aforementioned speakerphone; a vibrate mode; nine-number speed dialing; a WAP 2.0 wireless Web browser. The VGA resolution simply can't compete with its increasingly prevalent 1.3- and 2-megapixel competitors, although the snapshots we took looked OK, considering the 640x480-pixel resolution. The camera also lacks an LED flash, a feature we've come to expect in a camera phone. At least you get 4X digital zoom; five resolution settings (640x480, 320x240, 176x220, 160x120, and 128x96); two lighting settings; a choice between Normal and Fine picture quality; and a self-timer with settings between 10 and 20 seconds.

Specification of Motorola i560 mobile phone

Specification of Motorola i560

• Network: iDEN 800
    • Form Factor :Clamshell
    • Dimensions : 89 x 53 x 29 mm
    • Weight : 130 g
    • Antenna : Stub / Extendable
    • Navigation : 5-Way Keypad
    • Battery Type :750 mAh Li-Ion
    • Talk Time : 2.75
    • Standby Time :75
    • Digital TTY/TD : Yes
    • Hearing Aid Compatible: Rating: M3 (mostly compatible)
    • Multiple Languages : Yes
    • External Display Front : monochrome LCD
    • Polyphonic Ringtones : Yes
    • Ringer Profiles : Yes
    • Vibrate : Yes

Motorola i560 cell phone

It's a very good phone because it's internal speakerphone; VGA camera; Direct Connect walkie-talkie service but as you know each and everything has some disadvantages to like bulky and heavy; no flash for the camera; small external screen.