Gigabyte GSmart MS802: 3G +, Wi-Fi, GPS and camera 3.15 Mpix
Gigabyte has unveiled a new smartphone running Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro, Touch, therefore, the model GSmart MS802. GSmart MS802, seemed very promising. Gigabyte GSmart MS802 is a tri-band GSM PPC phone with HSDPA support. Gigabyte GSmart MS802 is the next generation to MS800 and comes in style with 3 mega-pixel camera.
Compatible with GSM, EDGE, GPRS, WAP, UMTS, HSDPA and Wi-Fi, the terminal is equipped with a 2.8-inch LCD monitor with 536 colors made 65 in a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. It features color QVGA display, 3 MP camera, GPS, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, microSD slot for memory. It embeds a chip for navigation GPS, digital camera 3.15 megapixels with autofocus, a 0.3 Megapixel sensor on the front for video conferencing, a multimedia player and FM radio RDS. It is powered by 520 MHz Marvell processor and runs Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional.
To store data, it has 256 MB of internal memory and a microSD slot, while the synchronization through USB, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Finally, Gigabyte book with his camera 1 300 mAh battery providing up to 4 hours of talk time and up to 150 hours of standby time.
Price and availability:
This smartphone is expected in the third quarter of the year. Rest in knowing the price.
- Format monobloc
- Compatibility: GSM (900, 1 800 and 1 900 MHz), GPRS Class 32, EDGE, WAP 2.0, UMTS (2 100 MHz), HSDPA and
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g
- A-GPS chip for GPS navigation
- LCD 2.8 inch, 7.11 cm
- 65 display 536 colors in a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels
- 3.15 Mpix camera with autofocus
- 0.3 Mpix sensor on the front for video
- Media player
- Tuner RDS compatible FM radio
- Internal Memory: 256 MB
- Location pout microSD memory cards
- Port MiniUSB 2.0
- Connectivity Bluetooth 2.0
- Dimensions: 117 x 59.8 x 14.8 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Battery Lithium-Polymer 300 mAh 1
- Range: Communications before 4h00 until 150h00 Standby
- Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro