Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-07-2009

iphone backup text application

Hi,

I want to backup all my text messages to my pc, i don't like the idea of your iPhone's SMS logs getting trapped in iTunes, or you just want have a plain-text copy to play around with, currently i am using mac and i can't get Syphone to work. i ahve one more pc with windows installed in it. i need an application which can be run on windows to back up all my texts.

Thank you
Old 20-07-2009

Re: iphone backup text application

You can use iphone backup sms extractor, if you want to export your sms / texts from an iphone then this webservice may be useful for you. with iphone backup sms extractor it becomes easy for you to upload your iphone backup file containing your messages which is created by itunes on every sync and in return download your sms in plaintext, PDF, CSV or XML for further processing, archiving, recovery, etc.
Old 20-07-2009

Download Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS, with Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS you will be able to backup the iPhone SMS as an ANTS or txt file before the event above happens. You can View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer. View SMS in Text file format (.txt file) or ANTS file format (.ants file) on PC. Password protection support (ANTS file only).
Old 20-07-2009

SMSD iPhone SMS Delete And Forwarding Application. you can Delete individual messages, and Backup all message through mail in text format. You can also Send Contact Information through message and Send/Forward messages to multiple contacts.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,