Thread: Nokia Nbu Explorer

Nokia Nbu Explorer

I have bought a new Nokia N series mobile phone and i have heard that Nbu Explorer is a good software to use with the Nokia mobile. I have been suggested to use this explorer to manage files on my mobile phones. Can anybody tell me what can i do by using this software on my Nokia phone.

Re: Nokia Nbu Explorer

Nokia Nbuexplorer is a software which helps you to keep up the back up from your nokia mobile phones. It is a small tool by using which you can backup file parser, extract and view Nokia NBU files. This software has been used by most of the Nokia phone users to control the file management in their phones. I think you should use this software specially to take backup of your important data.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Nokia Nbu Explorer is a tool by using which you can back up the files from the Nokia PC Suite which would be of format .nbu . Actually Nokia Nbu Explorer is a an excellent extractor, viewer and parser. Operations that you can do by using this tools are browse and export contacts, messages, calendar, photos, files, etc. Its been 6 months that i am using this tool to take the backup of my files and to restore them as well.

Thank you so much whoever written this software as this software is helping me in much more ways as i transfer the files by using this software and now i do not feel to have .nbu files which was bit complicated for me to take it as a backup. And yes it does not requires an installation as well and works flawlessly. This software has just small requirement to run it on your computer that is Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 runtime.