Thread: Best iphone hard case

Best iphone hard case

Hi,

I have apple iphone and i want to buy Hard case for my phone, which covers the iPhone with a scratch-resistant shield that still allows you to control the iPhone with your finger. My budget is around 30$ which can be extended to 40. the best covers I've found for my iPods and iPhone are from Invisible Shield. but now for a change i want to use it with hard case. so please suggest me any good hard case for my iphone.

Thank you

Re: Best iphone hard case

Seidio Slim Rubberized Hard Case for iPhone
    Made from sleek, durable and flexible materials, this rubberized hard case from Seidio will keep your iPhone protected without compromising the look of your phone.

This light-weight case is only 1mm in thickness so it will protect your iPhone from everyday bumps and mishaps without weighing your phone down and this innovative case is made with a sleek rubberized coating for better gripping of your phone.

Cut outs for the docking connector, power switch, headset port and speaker are provided with this case, and the screen is left uncovered for easy and convenient access.
    If you want full protection and don't want to hide the sleek lines and look of your iPhone, this is the perfect case!

Take Smartphone Experts leather hard case, it will keep your iPhone protected with its strong impact resistant molded shell wrapped with soft, sleek leather.

This case is contoured to fit the curves of the iPhone and protect your phone from everyday wear and tear. The case also comes with a removable 360-degree belt-clip and the interior of the case is lined with a velvet material for added protection.

• Contoured design
    • Removable 360-degree belt-clip
    • Impact resistant molded shell
    • Top grade leather

shanemaren Guest

According to me mophie is a great hard case, I have one with me in white. It is designed in a great way as well as made up of hard material so that it can give good protection to your iphone. This case come with touchscreen plastic which protects your phone as well your phone screen.