Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-07-2009

Gmail notifier for apple iphone

Hi,

I am using apple iphone with gmail application installed in it, but there is no such feature which gives me alert wehn i receive an email. A GMail notifier for the iPhone would be awesome. I'd just like to know is there any application which gives alert when i receive new emails so I can load up GMail and take a look.

Thank you
Old 17-07-2009

Re: Gmail notifier for apple iphone

There is no feature in gmail application which can give alert for the new mail, what you can try is log in to you gmail account on your pc and then set the sms alert for new mail received. save the settings. So now when you receive an new mail in your gmail inbox you will get the notification by sms.
Old 17-07-2009

Re: Gmail notifier for apple iphone

You can Set Up "Push" Gmail on Your iPhone, You will need Prowl iPhone application which works in conjunction with Growl, the universal notification application for Macs, to push desktop notifications to your iPhone. after setting up Prowl on your pc, download Google Notifier for Mac, also download the Google+Growl plug-in for Google Notifier, this will help you on the Google Notifier and pushes any new email updates which you get , and if set up with Prowl it pushes the alert to your iPhone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,