Thread: Wikipedia data on iphone

Wikipedia data on iphone

do iphone applications access Wikipedia data . can i access Wikipedia from my iphone application or is there any Wikipedia application .
    please let me know if it is possible .

Re: Wikipedia data on iphone

Wikipedia on your iPhone available to you at any time, online or offline .Wikipedia data is not that huge when it turn into gigabytes ,, it can easily fit in 2.2 GB. there is a application which is available on the net that will give you wiki in your iphone here is a video tutorial on how to get that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVOxu...layer_embedded
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

A application called Wikipanion Featuring all of the same great features that you know and love from Wikipanion, Wikipanion Plus gives you the features you need to browse Wikipedia all day, and have fun doing it!
    ~*~Silent~Kid~*~
    "To The World You May Be Just One Person, But To One Person You May Be The World"

Information from ilounge

Wikipanion is available from the App Store in two flavors: the basic Wikipanion is a free app which offers basic online Wikipedia browsing with a number of additional useful features, while Wikipanion Plus ($5) adds a queuing system and offline access to saved pages into the mix.

Both apps share the same standard Wikipedia browsing functionality, and include a number of useful features such as the ability to search Wikipedia and present the results in an iPhone-optimized format, cross-link to additional Wikipedia pages and open external links in the iPhone Safari browser.
    Do not email me asking for tech support. Any private support is billable at $50 an hour.