Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-07-2009

Sync iphone to new computer

How can i transfer files from iPhone to my new computer because iTunes only transfer files from computer to iPhone. I want to make Backup of my old in my iphone and put it in my new PC .
please help , what should i do ?computer are MAC
Old 17-07-2009

Re: Sync iphone to new computer

Use a third part software that can transfer files from iPhone to computer. use any iPhone copy, iPhone Backup software. download it from the net.
Old 17-07-2009

Re: Sync iphone to new computer

On the old Mac use the Finder and navigate to /Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup - Now take the content of this folder to a USB drive or a CD-R. after that copy the files into the same directory on the new pc and sure itune is not running . You need to restore your iPhone's info from this backup and after right click on your iPhone and Restore Backup This should prompt you to restore from a specific backup

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,