Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-07-2009

Iphone application directory

Can i get on Iphone application directory i have search all the net that i could but cant find what i want . I have read some article on the net some review and this application looks really helpful .
Thanks for the help .
Old 17-07-2009

Re: Iphone application directory

The directory is now live on Apple?s website, and can be found here. It would be like Facebook application directory, the directory is aimed to help you find content for your iPhone.
Old 17-07-2009

You can cover apps from every single category on the Apple Store by iPhone App Directory. You can check out the featured apps, or browse through the categories that Apple has lined out, such as Games, Entertainment, Productivity, Search Tools, Social Networking, Sports, Travel, Utilities and Weather.
Old 17-07-2009

For every each application, you will get a screen shots of how the application look on the iPhone. and you will get all the details, description etc of the application . The application?s company name, URL and post date are also displayed as basic information for each. There one more option to it is filter them by most popular, staff picks, most recent, and alphabetical order. you even get an RSS feed for all the iPhone apps that will be added by you. What I do not see, however, is a search bar specifically for iPhone apps. Hopefully that will be added soon.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,