Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-07-2009

Format fat16 memory card on digital camera

How to format fat16 memory card on digital camera? I have a memory card that is of fat16 file system and i need to use it in my digital camera. How do i know what file system does my camera read? Please help me friends!
Old 16-07-2009

Re: Format fat16 memory card on digital camera

The best way to know which file system is supported by your digital camera, just go through your Digital Camera's manual/operation guide. No one will be able to help you out better then the manual... Or you can visit the manufacturer's website. By the way which Camera do you use?
Old 16-07-2009

I use Panasonic's older series 3.2 Mega Pixel Cam. But it is great for still photographs... Also i have a 8GB memory card so i keep the settings on full quality... Any way to format it? I want to dedicate this memory card to this for the digital camera only... Please help!
Old 16-07-2009

The best way to use the memory card in a digital camera is insert the card, if it works then fine, else it will ask that its corrupt or not formatted, it will ask you if you wan't to format it. There select yes, and it will format the memory card in a format that the digital camera reads...

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,