Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-07-2009

AIM on iphone keeps crashing

Hi,

I am facing a problem using an AOL Instant Messenger. When i try to login It stays open for about 30 seconds and then gives me an error message saying that the program quit unexpectantly. It's easy to get started with other messenger but i could not log in with AIM. what should i do ?

please help me !!!!!!!!
Old 16-07-2009

Re: AIM on iphone keeps crashing

Why want to use AIM ? You can use apple iChat, iChat is a rich instant messaging application that works on the AIM network and makes it easy to stay in touch with friends and family using text and video, whether they?re on a Mac or a PC.

iChat Text Features
  • Tabbed chats
  • Multiple logins
  • Invisibility
  • Animated buddy icons
  • SMS forwarding
  • Custom buddy list order
  • File transfer manager
  • Space-efficient views
Old 16-07-2009

If AIM on iphone is not responding then, Go To Settings > > >AIM and then delete the username from the settings. after that launch AIM again, You should be prompted for which account type, as you were with the initial setup. This will not gonna fix the issue but but it should work until AOL gets their act together and fixes the app.
Old 16-07-2009

Use eBuddy for IPhone and IPod Touch. eBuddy is a mobile application that combines your IM accounts (MSN, Yahoo, Gtalk, ICQ and AIM) with social network accounts (Facebook, MySpace). Download now eBuddy for IPhone from the App Store.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,