Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-07-2009

How to delete apps from your iPod Touch

Hello,

i want to remove the stock application from ipod touch. i added this free application and now i dont want it. how do i get rid of it? i dont know how to remove apps from iPhone totally or simply do not want the app to appear on the menu itself. can you please tell me How to remove apps from iPhone totally ? deletion of application..

Thank you
Old 16-07-2009

Re: How to delete apps from your iPod Touch

See this video posted on youtube this will explain you how to remove the stock application from apple iphone How to remove Stocks on Ipod touch. I have no idea on how to remove third party free application from ipod touch and iphone. .
Old 16-07-2009

This is the most simple way to delete the application from your iphone , Hold down any application for 3 seconds. all application will start the jiggle. The apps you downloaded will have an "x" on the top right hand side of the application icon. Tapping the "x" will delete the application.
Old 16-07-2009

To completely delete the app, you?ll need to remove it from your computer?s hard drive, too. to do that connect your ipod touch to itunes and go to the Applications menu in the left-hand tray in iTunes and single click the the application which you want to delete from your iphone , You can then right-click on it and choose delete or hit the delete key on the keyboard. It will ask for confirmation , If you really want to remove it forever, confirm.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,