Thread: Nokia C3 Not working Properly with IM client

Nokia C3 Not working Properly with IM client

I have been using the Nokia C3 for long and have bought this phone for the main reason of using the internet connection in it. The main reason is that I have got this phone so that I can just make the use of the internet in the possible places that I go in the various parts of India. My business requires me to travel a lot of place within India so I need to keep a portable device along with me which can just give me the details of the mails and messages that I am receiving. I have been using the eBuddy lately and have downloaded it through the use of OVI store in my mobile. But I just want to make the use of the Windows Live messenger in the phone, so can you just tell me the necessary set-up that will be required by me. And how the issues can be solved in it if it is not working properly in the system.

Re: Nokia C3 Not working Properly with IM client

You cannot make the use of the Windows Live messenger in the phone of the Nokia C3. The only reason that it will stop working in it is that the software is not supporting the features of the phone and it has not being built for the phones of the Nokia C3 that you are using. I have heard that only eBuddy is the best option to make the use of, when you are using the phone of the Nokia C3. And also it is said that Nokia might launch its own messenger that can be used by the phones of the Nokia itself.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me. I have been using the Windows Live Messenger in the computer system since long, so it is that I have got the habit of using the Windows messenger, wherever I go. I have been using the eBuddy in it, but did not enjoy the working as the Windows Live has got the various options in it. So I thought to switch to the other messenger that can be used by me for the system of the phone. Can anyone give me more specification of the phone of Nokia C3, as I have just been using the internet in it and have not even seen what the other applications in it.

It is said that Nokia C3 is the cheapest of the phone along with the facilities of the QWERTY keypad in it, and is the best of the phone that you can just use it for the social networking purpose and for the messaging purpose also. Facebook, Tweeter and any of the application is being displayed in it properly. The device is said to give the access to the various other networking sites and also it is having the main of the competition with the companies of Samsung, LG and INQ.

The phone is said to make the use of the keen messaging and also the various contacts keys along with the Nokia C3 displays that is said to be having the screen of 2.4 inch TFT screen. Nokia C3 offers a 2.0 mm charger connector for connectivity and is using the Bluetooth version that is of 2.1 with Improved Data Rate and also the use of the High-Speed USB 2.0 and a 3.5 mm AV connector. You don’t even have to do any of the upgrades for the phone as the phone itself is equipped with a lot of the tools in it. So it is that you can just see the multi-tasking option that is present in the phone which can be used by you.