Thread: Incorrect SMS time in Nokia N97

Incorrect SMS time in Nokia N97

I am having the Nokia mobile phone and that too the Nokia N97. And I am facing an unusual problem with the same actually the thing here is that when I receive any SMS on my mobile phone then it is giving me the wrong time. I don’t know how but it is really happening on my N97. I can’t figure out the problem but it is very irritating. Actually whenever the SMS is receiver it will give me the time of two hours earlier I mean to say that if the message is received a 5 pm then it will show 3 pm. Please help me in this one.

Re: Incorrect SMS time in Nokia N97

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that I can help you in this so what you have to do here is that just try and check whether the mobile timing is set properly I mean it is natural that we set it proper but still there are cases whether the time is set wrong then the message will for sure give you the wrong time because it retrieve the time from the phone itself. I hope that setting the appropriate timing will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Well it is the common problem in many of the mobile phone where the SMS timings are out of sync and I guess you are one of them. So do one thing just update the software of the mobile phone of yours. I mean to say that if the software is not proper then it tends to give such errors. So what you just visit the official site and then find for the updates and install on your phone. I am sure that after installing the updates.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem few days back with mine Nokia phone and I guess you are also going through the same phase. And to solve the same I want you to ask for a helping hand from the Nokia officials because they are the only one who will help you in this case. And I guess that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the problem because it worked for me I think it will do wonders for you also.