Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-07-2009

iphone wont play through av cable

Hello,

i am facing a weird issue with apple i phone av cable, dooesnt seem to play videos through the genuine apple component av cable, it charges it ok but films wont play?. Audio comes through fine, but no picture, the cable i have is the original one which came with the iphone.

please help me
Old 14-07-2009

Re: iphone wont play through av cable

You can not play Video on tv using iphone, if you have the older apple iphone you need to updated now to Software Version 2.0! Universal Dock,av composite Cable, will not gonna work unless you do the latest upgrade. The same issue: Audio works, no video issue will gonna remain !!!! even if you have apple's original AV Cables.
Old 16-07-2009

Re: iphone wont play through av cable

iPod models that support TV out can support viewing on a television in several different ways. See here for more details on the cables and dock that can be used with each iPod model. Check the documentation that came with the cable or iPod for information on how to connect and enable TV out.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,