Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ipod touch playing one song on repeat

Portable Devices

Old 14-07-2009

ipod touch playing one song on repeat

Hi,

I am facing a weird issue with my apple ipod touch, when Choose the repeat option it plays one song repeatedly even when there are many songs in the playlist. Is is also no longer step through a playlist and play each song in order. Instead it would only play the song I selected. i dont know what to do, everytime i have to select a song when the current song is ending. its irritates when you are driving or doing any other work. please help me

Old 14-07-2009

Re: ipod touch playing one song on repeat

Once you have your playlist start the first song. Then there is a Button On the left side of the Playhead is the Repeat icon. Tap it to make a selection.
  • Black=repeat one song
  • Blue=repeat all songs
  • Blue with black head=set to repeat current song
  • Black and white=not set to repeat songs
Old 14-07-2009

The Repeat control allows you to ‘repeat songs in the current album or list’, ‘repeat the current song over and over’ or ‘do not repeat songs’. See here for more help on ipod touch use http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/iPo...ures_Guide.pdf
Old 14-07-2009

You need to reset settings of your iphone , to do that Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Note: This will reset all settings. No data or media will be deleted. Then after reseting use the buttons suggested by Silent~Kid and see if it works.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,