Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-07-2009

How to delete iphone calendar items

Hi,

I have apple iphone and i want to take backup of my iphone calender and delet all calender entries from my iphone but i dont know how to do it. Right now i am using iphone with itunes to synchronize all important data. but after completing the syncing i try deleting all calendars from iCal but couldnt be able to remove it. please help me
Old 14-07-2009

Re: How to delete iphone calendar items

After the syncing the calender data just stopthe calendar syncing in the MobileMe account on the iPhone.Then Go to Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>Your MobileMe account. Set Calendar Sync to Off. Wait a few seconds, then turn it back on again. now you will see that all your data is deleted.
Old 14-07-2009

Use NuevaSync to sync Your calender, contacts and e-mail over-the-air to your smart phone. NuevaSync works with Google Calendar, Contacts and GMail. Use the iPhone and other smart phones. It needs no app. Your phone's built-in sync client is used. Just configure and sync.
Old 14-07-2009

You can not delete the calender from your iphone, You can only reconfigure the set of calendars. Here's how to do it. Take Back up of all your data. after backing up. Go to your iphone, in Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars, find your MobileMe account, turn off "Calendars". exit and go to home screen.

After that create one calender named "apple lost". now In iTunes under your phone->Info, "Sync iCal calendars", select "apple lost" calendar.
Now under "Advanced" on the same screen (you might have to scroll down to see it), check "Calendar" under "Replace information on this iPhone", Sync.

If you are on iTunes, then uncheck "Sync iCal calendars". On your Mac, delete the temporary "Apple FAIL" calendar you created. and If you are using Mobile Me: On your iPhone, go back to Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars, find your Mobile Me account, turn "Calendars" back on. you are done

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,