Thread: Apple Mobileme file sharing

Apple Mobileme file sharing

Hi,

I want to use the apple mobileme services, but i dont know how to use it. the only information i got on MobileMe is that its a service that pushes new email, contacts, and calendar events over the air to all your devices. So your iPhone, Mac, and PC stay in perfect sync. No docking required. but how ? i want to use idisk sharing service but have no idea on how to use it.

please help me

Re: Apple Mobileme file sharing

The free iDisk app, available from the App Store in iTunes, .You can already access your iDisk online at me.com. And now you can access it right from your iPhone. iDisk lets you view your iDisk files right on your iPhonePopular file types, such as Microsoft Office and iWork ’09 documents and presentations, PDFs, and more, are viewable in landscape or portrait. Just tap the file to access it and use pinch gestures to zoom in and out. And any file you’ve viewed recently doesn’t need to be reloaded. So if you start reading a document in the cab to the airport, you can quickly resume reading it on the plane. see here for more details on Mobile me features http://www.apple.com/mobileme/features/idisk.html

Thank you for reply , can you please guide me how to see iDisk files on your iPhone. how to share files with iDisk and Access Public folders. i would also like to know How to Locate your iPhone on a map. thanks in advance for any input.

To view the files just tap the file to access it and use pinch gestures to zoom in and out. And any file you’ve viewed recently doesn’t need to be reloaded. So if you start reading a document in the cab to the airport, you can quickly resume reading it on the plane.

MobileMe includes a new feature called Find My iPhone. Just enable Find My iPhone in MobileMe settings on your phone.* Then you can log in to me.com from any computer to access Find My iPhone and display your phone’s approximate location on a map.

Your MobileMe Public folder is ideal for sharing files with colleagues, classmates or anyone you’re collaborating with on a project. Not only can visitors download files from your Public folder but, with your permission, they can upload files of their own. You can also password-protect your Public folder. The new iDisk app for iPhone lets you access another MobileMe member’s Public folder no matter where you are. You can save Public folders you access often, so they’re easier to find.