Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2009

Apple iphone 3g call failed problems

Hi,

I have apple iphone 3g 16gb and i facing problem while calling any number. when i dial any number i get the following two messages "call ended" message, followed by a "call failed" message. I tried many numbers but getting the same results, i also downgrade the firmware but no result. Is it a frequency issue? please help me.
Old 11-07-2009

Re: Apple iphone 3g call failed problems

If you get the call failed message on your iphone then make sure that in call settings the caller id option is ON. Some cellphone carrier doesnt allow you to hide your caller id information. To make the necessary changes with your iphone call settings Go to Settings > Phone > Show My Caller ID > Switch ON.
Old 11-07-2009

Hey thank you for reply i have did what you said but still i am facing the same issue with the calling. As my iphone 3g is under warranty i think i must complaint to apple store about this, they will solve this issue.
Old 11-07-2009

Just Switching ON the caller is not enough ,You will also have to make changes in the Date and time. To make changes in the date and time go to Settings > General > Date and Time > here you will have to switch off the "Set Automatically" and Set the time manually as per your hometown. once this process is completed Restart the iphone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,