Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2009

How to use US iphone in Europe

Hi,

I am planning to go on a long holiday, i have decided to go to europe. i will gonna visit spain, italy, germany and france, but there is one problem. i have one doubt with my iphone. can i use US apple iphone in europe ? is there anyone who has used his US iphone in europe ? if yes then please tell me with which service provider.

Thank you.
Old 10-07-2009

Re: How to use US iphone in Europe

I dont think it will gonna work with European service provider, maybe you could get a Sim card from a carrier there that is supported with the phone and just plug it in yours. also have a look at the ATT service agreements with other carriers around the world to provide for service in that country so those carriers are treated as ATT.
Old 10-07-2009

Your iphone will gonna work in the countries that you are visiting. You just need to turn off data roaming and use wifi when international. AT&T has a service called World Connect which is $3.99 a month and lets you dial international numbers from the USA at a reduced cost per min. World Traveler is $5.99 a month and lets you roam internationally and make calls while international at a reduced rate.
Old 10-07-2009

Whether you need to call internationally from the U.S. or abroad, AT&T World offers cost-effective packages to meet your needs. AT&T also imposes a monthly Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge of up to $1.25 to help defray costs incurred in complying with state and federal telecom regulations, state and federal Universal Service Charges, and surcharges for customer-based and revenue-based state and local assessments on AT&T. These are not taxes or government-required charges. see here for more details on AT&T plans http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/in...d-packages.jsp

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,