Thread: iBook apple's ebook reader

iBook apple's ebook reader

hi
    i have heard about iBook apple's ebook reader can any one tell me is that possible to load on my iphone so i can read my ebooks can any one help ? as i am reading a lot ebooks that would be much helpful to me.
    thank you

Re: iBook apple's ebook reader

iBook apple's ebook reader yet not officially announced and release this think looks like basically to get in to competition with Google's Android and Amazon's Kindle so that will come soon. i thing this application for ipod or iphone will not be free

you can use some application to read ebooks like Stanza (Application) try Stanza Far and away the nicest e-book reader for the iPhone, Stanza also happens to be free. Once you install Stanza and download some books (Stanza offers a large library of downloadable books, see below for more sources) reading is just a matter of flicking your fingers down the page.Stanza also offers the ability to import your own e-books into using a free computer-based app from LexCycle

recently Amazon brings Kindle eBook library to the iPhone so this is good for you.Since all purchased Kindle books are linked to an Amazon account, users of the iPhone app must purchase new ebook titles through Amazon.com using a web browser, or make purchases directly on the Kindle. Those titles can then be pulled into the Kindle iPhone app the next time it's launched. In all, Amazon advocates "hundreds of thousands" of ebooks to choose from.check here Read eBook on iPhone