Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2009

How to monitor apple iphone usage

Hi,

I am using apple ihpone with voice and data plan with at&t . but the AT&T is charging high for data usage so i was Just wondering if there's an iPhone app to monitor daily data usage, so that i can compare weather data usage is matching with AT&T bill or not. I've been looking and there doesn't seem to be any that are available. please help me.

Thank you
Old 10-07-2009

Re: How to monitor apple iphone usage

You can check your iphone voice usage plus data usage. to check that go to Settings -> general -> usage. here you will find the last call time and usage of cellular network data. you can always compare with your AT&T bill.
Old 10-07-2009

Thank you for a quick reply, i am already using this feature but it only provides information about monthly usage and i want to keep track on daily usage. so it it useless for me to reset the value of call and cellular network data. please give me the information about any application which can do the needful.
Old 10-07-2009

Use Optus Mobile Usage. Optus Mobile Usage Keep track of your call and data usage throughout your monthly billing cycle for Optus iPhone cap plans using Mobile Usage.

It couldn't get any simpler!

Version 1.4 has been submitted to Apple for review and will be available on the App Store soon - the update will include support for the most requested feature: MMS monitoring!

NOTE: Mobile Usage is not affiliated with Optus. It is a summary/analysis tool that accesses your call usage data on your behalf. Optus is a trademark of SingTel Optus Pty Limited. This version of the Mobile Usage application is designed for Optus post-paid plans.

Features:
  • One button refresh.
  • Concise layout for easy access to total cap and data spend relative to your monthly billing cycle.
  • Text message monitoring.
  • Displays breakdown of usage and provides estimations so that you don't exceed your cap (tap any of the bars for a detailed breakdown).
  • Advanced options to control the way your total cap value is calculated.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,