Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2009

How do you reset all the setting in the iphone 3g

Hi,

yesterday when i connect my iphone 3g to pc with itunes it ask me to reset all the settings. I have loads of applications,games ,videos, and mp3's stored in my iphone, How can I reset my iphone 3g to factory settings without deleting everything off it?
Old 10-07-2009

Re: How do you reset all the setting in the iphone 3g

If your iphone is jailbroken and you want to reset your apple iphone then the factory setting you will loose all your applications. However, you can try restore factory settings. see this video How to restore and reset your iphone or ipod touch to factory settings
Old 10-07-2009

There is no way that can reset your iphone without loosing any data like videos, contacts, mp3, game etc. However, if you did buy the applications from the Apple App store then I'm sure you will have them in your download history. I would suggest to check out the Apple Support Website and see if you can find backup them some how.
Old 10-07-2009

You can reset you iphone

Go to Reset Settings

Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

Note: This will reset all settings. No data or media will be deleted.

And still if iphone is not working then you must use Remove Content

Remove Content

If iPhone is not working as expected, it may be due to some of the content synced to it. Try selectively removing certain content that may be causing unexpected behavior such as contacts, calendars, songs, photos, videos, or podcasts.

To remove content, connect iPhone via USB and use iTunes to change the sync settings. Click on iPhone in the Source list, and select each tab to change what content is synced then click apply.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,