Thread: Real time stock quotes on apple iphone

Real time stock quotes on apple iphone

Hi,

i am using apple iphone but i dont get quick stock update on apple iphone. i have my own business but I daily play intraday, but i always get delayed updates on stocks. it costs me lot of money. Is there anyway to get real time update of stocks on apple iphone? i have an account with yahoo already that gives me real time quotes on their website i pay $9.99 a month but its costly so i am looking for any other services or application which gives the latest information stocks.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Real time stock quotes on apple iphone

Yuo can use SaneBull. SaneBull Market Monitor is an online financial platform which provides live stock quotes, real-time news, investment tools and more in an easy to use interface. SaneBull Plugins allow you to integrate live market data directly into your desktop, website, Facebook profile or iPhone.

Re: Real time stock quotes on apple iphone

You can use apple's inbuilt Stocks application for Viewing Stock Quotes. Stocks lets you see the latest available quotes for your selected stocks, funds, and indexes. Quotes are updated every time you open Stocks when connected to the Internet. Quotes may be delayed by up to 20 minutes or more depending upon the reporting service.