Thread: Tips before buying iPad

Tips before buying iPad

Hello,
    I would buy an iPad, but before being on my start, I would be on it corresponds to my needs.

Here's how I intended to use it:
    1 For purposes Persian - Music, web (I think take the 3G version), read my divX in transport, aircraft. I think here there is no pb, iPad is made for that. I sync with my macbook pro at home by itunes.

2 For business purposes - So as not to lose those two hours, I would like to work. Is what I would have the ability to synchronize with my PC iPad a job? (I want to do is have a directory on my PC Pro (Windows) or I could put doc, then I could read at night in the bus. I know there mobileme (I already have an account), but the problem is that my employer will not agree to pass on the info box on external servers. That is why I seek a way to do it directly from my PC iPad.

Any more help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Tips before buying iPad

Divx to forget, to sync, as no USB port, you will have to go through itunes, and I do not see how you can recup all of it. For divx, CineXPlayer ago that works very well.

GoodReader type apps or simply cinexplayer appear in itunes and connect your IPAD, you have to deposit the right place files that you want to read the dedicated application:
    -> Your docs in GoodReader
    -> In your divx cinexplayer.

Now, it is downright obvious that this type of application will multiply, in my mind, no worries.

Not even need to install iTunes. OPlayer Goodreader and may well transfer the files via a wireless network without using special software. Your documents, you can also transfer itunes, be it via Goodreader for example, or another application.