Thread: Num-lock stuck on while trying to enter PIN

Num-lock stuck on while trying to enter PIN

I am using blackberry and having problem with its keypad at the time of entering the code. I heard this problem from many people that when they try to enter PIN code in order to unlock the keyboard they stuck on the num-lock. I need a better suggestion to solve this problem. Others have obviously had this problem. What did they do?

Re: Num-lock stuck on while trying to enter PIN

I can find nothing regarding this issue. I thought that this is only because of the operating system have been corrupted by using any application to the device.Did you have any idea about any application which you have added and after that it is started. So check it out.try to format your device.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems it might be any software problem with your device. I suggest you to go to the vendor from where you have bought the phone. They will suggest you what is the problem with your handset. If it is not the software then i think your key is defective. Try changing the keypad or the software.

I was having the same problem with my handset which was occurred incidentally after I have installed an application to it. Which corrupted my operating system. So I suggest you to replace your operating system but be aware the backup. If you can avoid the restore for a while it may prove the issue.

This problem is happen with many users of blackberry. I was having the same problem with my device too but I have contacted to blackberry support they have suggested me so that I am able to tackle the problem. In the same I will suggest you to go to the support guys. They will really help you.

It not the problem related to damaged key pad I think it is due to some virus action takes place in your device. So to solve the problem I think you have to format the device. Formatting leads to the loss of the data so beware of the backup. Try this may help you to get the desired solution.

It is the feature of the blackberry It request the sim card pin first. This opposes to enter the password to access blackberry. In this cell phone the sim pin code is always numeric which appears in on the top. This makes people confuse into thinking it’s a number lock issue. I am not sure that this formula will help you or not but hopefully this helps.

I think it is possible if your network is able to block the IMEI. Moreover, to have such option all the network provider of the country need to implement this idea. So that it is possible to block the IMEI in any network and it will not stops to one network only. In this way all the sim will be able to communicate each other easily.

I am also suffering from the quite same issue that I have prompted for a pin on my blackberry and get into standby this happens after I started the device. I can toggle the num lock on and off by using alt keys. But I am not able to switch off the num lock when the entry field is displayed. I have not any issues so far regarding PIN entry. Please suggest me

If you restart the device after removing the battery and inserting it again. After restarting the device just ignore the num lock now can you able to enter the password successfully. Also make it sure that it should not be the sim pin screen. Try this, I think you may get the solution.