Thread: KZ-Opera 4.0 Mobile Browser

KZ-Opera 4.0 Mobile Browser

Almost one year after the introduction of KongZhong Opera 3.0, now Opera Software has launched KZ-Opera 4.0, the new mobile browser.The new mobile browser, based on the world’s most popular mobile browser, Opera Mini 4.2, not only greatly improves the page-loading speed and overall performance, but also includes many fascinating features such as a multiple-tabbed startpage, advanced night mode and changeable skin. KZ-Opera 4.0 enables mobile users to enjoy a 3G-like experience even in a 2G environment.

It has a redesigned UI and it was optimized to offer a faster loading speed, plus an enhanced rendering quality. Reportedly, KZ-Opera 4.0 can save your “consumption of data up to 90%”.Thanks to an upgrade in the servers, the new version of KZ-Opera possesses a faster loading speed, as well as improved rendering quality than the previous version.

KZ-Opera 4.0 has a brand new UI, well suited to the preferences of mobile users.Some of the features that were already available with previous versions have been enhanced as well, including automatic address completion, Opera Link, upload/download, page save and offline browsing.

Re: KZ-Opera 4.0 Mobile Browser

To meet the continuously increasing needs of users, the two companies decided to strengthen cooperation, resulting in the launching of KZ-opera 2.0 and 3.0, which also won love from users. The new KZ-Opera 4.0 is a further update of the popular browser.

KZ-Opera 4.0 Features:

• Faster start time: KZ-Opera 4.0 loads a local startpage instead of a remote page when starting up, reducing total startup time.

• Automatic update of startpage: Users will enjoy the always up-to-date startpage, since its content is automatically updated.

• Advanced night mode: KZ-Opera 4.0 enables advanced night mode.

• Improved monthly data statistics report: Users can easily monitor the data consumption status.

• Preload support: This feature enables dynamic discovering of “next” page and auto-preload. This function is particularly useful to online e-book readers.

• Optimized cmwap/cmnet connection: KZ-Opera improves the cmwap/cmnet connection when surfing the Internet and enables fluid switching between the two access modes.

• Digital-key navigation support: Allow users to set the preference to a numeric keypad for navigation, instead of using a 4-way joystick.

• Changeable skin: Users can change the skin at will.

Its sounds very good. I am always been with Opera web browser for my mobile as well. KZ-Opera 4.0 seems to more advance in speed and features but unfortunately it is available only in China yet. I wonder to have one but i need to wait till it comes to my country.

Dear bro where is the link for KZ opera ver 4.00.Pls post a link here.Thanks

There is download link on Opera site for KZ-Opera 4.0 , but the browser is probably available through Kong.net. you can check weather its available for download or not.

Opera doesn’t say where you can download KZ-Opera 4.0 from, but the browser is probably available through Kong.net.

Opera Software had launched of its new KZ-Opera 4.0 mobile browser (in China), in collaboration with Kong.net. So you can find and download KZ-Opera 4.0 mobile browser from Kong.net.

I downloaded that browser from kong.net its chinese and its also opera 4.2 version of later nothing great change in it except lang n home page,the claim for faster browsing is also doubtfull.Better official om 4.2.I cnt think why opera isnt making mod browser of mini as operamini club doing.Mod can download a big file whereas mini depends on default browser.Mod can cut and paste web page having 10240 alphabet at a time.It was my curisity to know about KZ OPERA and its endeded here painfully.Thanks to all who have replied consuming their money and valuable time.