Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2009

While restart iPhone freeze at Apple logo

Is this happened with some one else ? I restarted my iPhone today morning due to some changes in the font size and since than it is just stuck at the Apple Logo. It is not able to proceed from there. Why is the iPhone Stuck at apple logo and how can i fix it ?
Old 09-07-2009

re: While restart iPhone freeze at Apple logo

Yeah, i was having the exact problem some couple of months ago. But fortunately i got a way to solve it out easily. I just restored the firmware and my problem was fixed. I am sharing the same step for you, just go through this:
  • Just turn off the iphone completely and hold the Home + Sleep/Wake button together till the iPhone turn off and before it boots again.

• Now run your iTunes and keep the data cable ready to connect the device with the computer.

• Once done, Keep the Home button holding and connect it with the computer.

• Now your iPhone get in iTunes on the Recovery Mode

• Here you need to either restore from backup or restore the firmware.
Old 09-07-2009

This problem doesn't recommend you to do a full restore, you simply have to copy your original springboard binary back to your Springboard app. The all you have to do is to prevent the XXX dylib from loading and remove its entry from com.apple.SpringBoard.plist file. The problem might have been solved and the iPhone should reboot safely.If it doesent , edit the file again and remove all the other dylib enteries.
Old 09-07-2009

You can simply use iTunes to fix this problem. iTunes will recognize this and ask if you would like to restore it. Click restore. Then choose to restore from BACKUP! This will take a few minutes. It will fix the problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,