Thread: Upload videos to your iphone

Upload videos to your iphone

Hi,

I would like to how I can upload Itunes music videos to the Iphone. i have some videos stored in my facebook, pc, and i want to upload them into my iphone, I try many time and can't make it happen. I've just downloaded some music videos and DVD movies also .Please tell me how to add videos to iphone

Thank you

Re: Upload videos to your iphone

How to Transfer Music and Video to the iPhone

1. You may want to set the iPhone to not sync automatically to iTunes as this could give you too much of an overload of information at once, this way you can pick and choose what you want to put on it. You can also set iTunes to not sync right away with all iPhones since I bet your SO didn't let you get away without getting them one to, so you can do your separate loading with minimal problems!
    2. To set it up to not sync automatically, Connect it to your computer and in iTunes click the Summary tab. Then un-check “Automatically Sync when this iPhone is connected.” This stops iTunes from coming up when you connect iPhone. You can still start a sync manually.

3. To Set it up to not sync for all iPhones, In iTunes choose iTunes then Preferences (on a Mac) or Edit then Preferences (on a PC), then un-check “Disable automatic syncing for all iPhones.”
    4. If this checkbox is selected, iPhone won’t sync automatically, even if “Automatically sync”is selected in the Summary pane.

5. OK, now you're ready! Click the Summary tab, then click Sync in the lower-right corner of the window. Or, if you’ve changed any sync settings, click Apply.

6. Now go to the 'Music' pane. You can sync it to grab it all, or select your personal playlists and/or podcasts. It will load up and be ready to go! Anything Audio such as music video's or audiobooks will load here.

7. Next go to the 'Video' pane. Same thing, pick and choose or load them all up!

8. If you want to carry your photo albums, it is as simple as going to the 'Photo' pane and bringing them over as well. This is when you would need iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or with Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC. If you have them formatted in a folder already that is not needed, just pull them over.

9. Enjoy, but try to remember that other people may not like your choice of music (or just not want to listen to any music) and if you NEED to blast it, get good headphones, you can afford it since you can afford this phone, haha!

Source: ehow.com

Re: Upload videos to your iphone

You can easily transfer the videos to your apple iphone. For that you must have iTunes 7.3.0 to upload music, video to iPhone, if you don't have it, downlaod from here http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/, make sure that you have videos with following configuration

• Video Format: MP4, MOV, M4V
    • Video Size: up to 640x480
    • Video Framerate: up to 30fps
    • Video Bitrate: up to 1.5Mbps for H.264, or 2.5Mbps for MPEG-4
    • Audio: AAC up to 160Kbps, 48kHz

run iTunes, create a playlist and then drag your itunes music video to this playlist, then sync iPhone, it should be easy to do that.